'NUTS!': Take part in an exceptional weekend!
On December 10th and 11th, (re)discover Bastogne Barracks and more...
• Access to the newly renovated L1 hangar!
• Several groups of reenactors,
• Exhibitions of vehicles and equipment,
• Access to demonstrations at the Vehicle Restoration Center,
• Parades of tank and armored vehicles,
• And an unforgettable atmosphere!
Belgium, battlefield of Europe
Experience 2000 years of conflict history
On the territory of present-day Belgium, in the heart of Western Europe and at the intersection of the Romano-French and Germanic-German cultures and with direct access to the Anglo-Saxon world, hundreds of large and small conflicts have been fought over the centuries. From the conquests by the Romans to the Viking raids, the Battle of the Golden Spurs, the Burgundian expansion and the Revolt in the Netherlands, the wars of Louis XIV and Napoleon to the First and Second World War. Belgium, Battlefield of Europe' brings together 2000 years of conflict history.
War Dead Register
How many Belgian soldiers died in the different wars? What did they do before the war? How and where did they die?
Read more about it on the website of the Belgian War Dead Register.